4 reasons that I walk for three hours every day
1. Because otherwise, I might have to sit and think.
2. And if you sit and think, you think about dying.
3. And if you think about dying, then it might all seem pointless.
4. And if it all seems pointless then what would be the point in going for a walk.
4 reasons that writing is like walking three hours every day
1. Because keeping busy is keeping busy.
2. And if you’re keeping busy, then you’re not thinking about dying,
3. Because if you think about dying, then it might all seem pointless.
4. And if it all seems pointless then what would be the point in writing something like this?
If you give Jesus a cookie, will he stop crying?
Les Bohem has written a lot of movies and TV shows including Twenty Bucks, Daylight, Dante’s Peak, The Alamo and the mini-series, Taken which he wrote and executive produced with Steven Spielberg, and for which he won an Emmy award. He’s had songs recorded by Emmylou Harris, Randy Travis, Freddy Fender, Steve Gillette, Johnette Napolitano (of Concrete Blonde), and Alvin (of the Chipmunks.) His short novel, Flight 505, was published last year by UpperRubberBoot . His new album, “Moved to Duarte,” was just released on Jack Rabbit Day Records to much critical acclaim and no sales whatsoever.